Do you want your food and drinks to have a healing effect and stay fresh for a long time? Shungite is very effective and affordable for this. This mineral is the only one in nature that contains furellene.
Its minefield is in the Karelia, Russia, district of Lake Onega. Furellene has been having its impact on the water in this lake for many centuries, so it has the best transparency, clarity, smell and taste. Moreover, this water has healing properties because it’s enriched with a lot of other nutrients.
Shungite water stays fresh for a long time, not only it is clean for drinking or for cosmetic purposes, but it also is transformed into a molecular colloidal solution of hydrated fullerene. These molecules are a new generation of preventive and health-improving agents which have multiple beneficial effects on the human body.
What properties do fullerene have?
- They are a natural catalyst for organic reactions
- Saturate water with magnesium and calcium salts
- Purify water from nitrates, nitrites and impurities, have an antiseptic effect
- Fullerene is still not thoroughly studied by science. They were discovered relatively recently. Fullerene is a complex biological system, advanced at the molecular level.
What diseases shungite water has a positive effect on?
- kidney disease, liver, stomach and pancreas disease
- diabetes, various allergies
- a weakened immune system, anemia
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- gallbladder disease
- cardiovascular diseases
- bronchial asthma
Shungite has a really great impact on the water, but it also has its effect on the food. For this purpose you can use bowls and plates from shungite as well as glasses and cups. If you leave any food in a shungite bowl for some time, it will absorb the beneficial propertias of shungite and will stay fresh and healthy for a long time.