It's not a coincidence that pyramids are the most popular product made from shungite. From ancient times they have had a special place in the development of civilization. Due to the shape and unique properties of shungite, they create torsion fields around them.
Shungite pyramid is one of the most effective instruments against the geopathic emission. It can reduce the negative effect of the surrounding environment and help to protect your home or any other place from electromagnetic emission coming from computers, TV, refrigerators, etc.
If the pyramids are used regularly, they smooth out and strengthen the human bio-field, and they can also:
- reduce nervousness
- help to normalize sleeping habits
- enhance working capacity
- reduce headaches
- reduce rheumatic pains
- improve the emotional state
This geometrical figures create their own bio-fields that can reach more that 5 meters in radius. They can have a positive effect on the whole room, but it depends on their size. For this purpose the proportions need to correspond with proportions of the Pyramid of Cheops and the length of the facets of the base needs to be more than 10 cm.
How to use shungite pyramids
- You can place them where you spend most of the time (near your bed, on your desk etc)
- It is desirable that facets are cardinal oriented. You can use a compass for this purpose
- It's better to place them next to devices that are a source of different emission: TV, PC, microwave oven, radio, telephones and other devices that alter electromagnetic background
- They are the most effective if they’re placed on the same surface as the source of emissions, or a bit lower. For the best protection place them between you and computer, or your TV
- You can place them in your office because they enhance working capacity, have calming effect, and improve your emotional state
- They are also used to ease the pain. You can place the base on the place where you have some pain. Don't apply the top to the location of pain, it can have a negative effect