It is a suspension of shungite powder in water. It is made of a mixture of fine-dispersed shungite powder with water in a ratio of about 1 to 2. It is creamy, black and doesn’t have any smell.
This product has antiseptic properties, it has a warm up effect, improves blood circulation and metabolism, and increases the saturation of tissues and organs.
It is used in a variety of inflammatory effects on the body like skin-allergic, degenerative diseases, osteochondrosis, radiculitis, polyarthritis, with various injuries: bruises, sprains, etc.
How do we use this?
- It can become layered with time, so before applying mix it carefully until it becomes creamy again.
- After that, apply it to the skin surface in a layer of about 1 mm. Do not rub the paste into your skin.
- Cover the treated part of the body with polyethylene film and wrap with a soft cloth. It’s better if the cloth is lightly wrapped.
- Allow it to set for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 2.5 hours.
- Remove it with warm water. You can also remove it using cosmetic creams for oily skin.
The product is completely non-toxic and does not cause any side effects. It can be used in combination with other drugs.
Do not use it if you have hypertension, myocardial infarction and unstable angina, malignant and benign tumors.
It is mainly used to make a paste. You can add fullerene water to the powder and mix it until you get a creamy consistence. You can vary proportions for this purpose.
To prepare a bath, use a cotton bag with the mineral crumbs (0.5 kg per bath) dipped in a bath full of warm water 36-40 ° C and rinse it until the water is colored dark gray. Take a bath for 15 - 20 minutes, then take a shower.